2013年11月24日星期日

Open your mouth wide

Many times we can't fit a wonderful sized bed in a room because there is not enough room, but you're fortunate enough to have that extra space.Depending upon how high your bed is, look for a low decorative chest. You can use it for extra storage or dresser drawer space. Just make sure that if it is higher than your bed that the backside that you see is finished.side lace up corset booty shortsIt is late on Wednesday afternoon, the day before the media opening of the exhibition called Hello, My Name Is Paul Smith, and I'm upstairs in the Design Museum in a largeish box with the designer named Paul Smith (67)."The doctor is ready to see you," he tells me with a wide grin on his face. For a change, I don't miss a beat and say: "But I'm here for the dentist",hot schoolgirl to which he makes a swift U-turn and disappears into the cacophony of very last-minute preparations: drilling, hammering, banging, sawing and stressing.It's probably a crisis he has to deal with quickly, I think to myself as I glance again at my list of questions for our interview. But as I look up, in bounds the 1.86m-tall lanky Smith again, this time with a big green drill aimed at my face,fashion teachers grinning even wider.

"Open your mouth wide!" and he roars with laughter.The 3m x 3m box we then settle into for the interview is a replica of the first shop he opened in his hometown of Nottingham in 1970. The shop manager, he says, was his Afghan hound with the name Homer. "We looked exactly the same and people sometimes confused us," he smiles and you can almost believe him, with his greying floppy long brown hair with its middle parting.Smith is not only known for his love of music; there have been numerous collaborations with musicians. Many are close friends and his shops have the hippest playlists, which he vets personally. So, a retrospective like Hello, My Name Is Paul Smith is a bit like a greatest hits collection for a band? "To be honest, clotheswise it is not a retrospective,red bride costumes but the rest is very much about how I started,nurse costume" he says. First Coast News anchor Heather Crawford traveled to Atlanta to sit down with his mother and talk about the past year and her new mission in life. "Even after a whole year I still sigh when I come in this room because I still kind of feel his presence," explained Lucia McBath, Davis' mother. McBath lead us in to her son's room in her suburban Atlanta home.

没有评论:

发表评论