2013年12月10日星期二

Fashion isn't everything


The former Louis Vuitton creative director doesn't hold with the view that style can be life-changing. Although he will always appreciate designers who bring something new to the table,We still see women buying conventionally sexy G-strings but these days its more about comfort crotchless Boylegs are becoming more popular especially the seamless variety. he maintains people shouldn't take fashion too seriously.

"I don't ever think of fashion as art," he said during a talk in London. "We don't need fashion.This dress shows a good deal of skin and creates an aura of sexy sophistication around you crotchless swimwear & bikinis Your best friend is getting married . We don't need beautiful buildings. We need clothes for the body. We need food and water to eat. We need a place to live. But we want so much more - and we have so much more. We have beautiful art, beautiful buildings, clothes, fashion, fragrance, cosmetics, music, writing - it's all of them that inspire me."

Marc gave his talk with Peter Marino, who he used to work with at Vuitton. The designer confirmed he was leaving the fashion house after his Spring/Summer 14 show in October and has been replaced by former Balenciaga star Nicolas Ghesquiere.

Although Marc is excited by this new chapter of his career, he is also nervous. The designer is also interested to see the direction in which Nicolas takes Vuitton.

"Actually, I'm a little scared. I mean, it wouldn't be me if I sat here and pretended to be super confident about everything. There's a kind of healthy fear that I have - it's how I operate. On a good day,As it is going to be celebrated a month later people there are very much excited of this upcoming french maid apron night. I believe it's going to be amazing, and on a bad day I think I need that other place to hide," he explained.

"I've always admired Nicolas. You know, I'm curious to see what he'll do. I mean, we have such different aesthetics. I guess I've gone through kind of ups and downs about it, but the thing is,This great costume also has a reputation for being soft and comfortable school girl costume, which any child will appreciate.An Indian costume is most often worn for occasions, but they can also keep your child.This is the ultimate fabric choice for comfort discount school girl costume style Cotton is a natural fibre that allows the skin to breath and is cool to the skin. before me there was no ready-to-wear. There were no shoes; there [was] no jewellery and no men's wear -- there was nothing. So, I had an opportunity that was so wonderful... I'm just really glad that somebody who I really respect and admire and I think is a great talent is there. I'm just curious to see what he does."

没有评论:

发表评论