2013年12月3日星期二

Holiday tips for Germany


Where did you go on your last holiday? This October, I travelled around south-western Germany for two weeks. I began in Berlin and travelled into the state of Baden-Württemberg,This means that you need to build limits for yourself and stick to fashion womens.Women are really conscious about their looks and dressing sense. to Stuttgart, where I visited towns and cities using day-pass train tickets. From Stuttgart, I went to Heidelberg, home to Heidelberg Castle.Same thing can be seen when other products are advertised to women by giving a fishnet body stockings to get sexy bedroom eyes. It’s very touristy but very pretty. My uncle visited there 25 years ago and told me about its historic old town and the Neckar river that runs through it, so I went to see it for myself. He enthused about a German restaurant on Plock Strasse but when I found the address, it was an Indian restaurant.

I then travelled to Freiburg, a big university town in the Black Forest. It looks like a typical German village, marked by a big church – the Freiburg Minster – and rows of houses with steep roofs. It has a wild side because of the students. I went to a brilliant dive bar on Ludwidstrasse. It was a stereotypical German dive bar, a ‘kneipe’, with German beers on tap, a cosy wooden bar and a lively, friendly crowd of regulars. It reminded me of one of my favourite Berlin bars, Bei Schlawinchen, which is open 24 hours a day and full of every person imaginable: hipsters, old men smoking cigars and far-too-drunk locals.

When travelling, I always try to eat the local specialties. In south-western Germany, this is spatzle, a dish of traditional dumpling or noodles boiled in broth and then pan fried with butter and served up in a bowl.

Oddly, I ended my trip in Rome. From Freiburg, I went south into Italy and spent a few days in Tuscany. Rome is one of my favourite cities – it continues to amaze me; it’s just so magical. I love walking around it and my favourite neighbourhood is Monti, which is close to the Colosseum and Rome’s hipster quarter. There are some great menswear shops; Italian designers that are trendy and affordable, such as Boschetto Street, which I always visit.

Do you have a pre-flight ritual? It generally involves last-minute packing. I open my suitcase on the floor and throw in all the necessities and then rush around trying to find specifics I may need for that particular destination. I always pack my evening wear accordingly.An ideal fit for dress shirt should display a smart and savvy appearance for the manCheap Orange Retro Removable Bikini Set on salea formal event mens dress shirt should provide a ceremonial effect that suits the occasion.

On my last trip,Lipstick can provide your outfit as well as your come throughout to life however as well embroidered thong much caked on lipstick will ruin your look. I knew I would be visiting Rome, where everyone dresses sharp, so I made sure I had a skinny tie and some suspenders to look the part. I match my look to the cities I’m visiting and think about those outfits more than the packing itself.

I love airports and I love flying, so if I’m coming home, I’ll always get to the airport early because I like checking out the ones I don’t know so well.

What’s on your travel bucket list? There are quite a few places in Europe I haven’t been to and really want to see. I would love to go to Amsterdam. I’d like to visit the historic museums such as Anne Frank House. In terms of art, I’d like to visit the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh museums and I’ve heard good things about Foam,Unique and ethnic jewelery is appreciated by girls and if the jewelry is matching to their favorite sling door slam love swing then nothing like it. Boys hardly give attention to jewelry rather girls are just crazy about it. the photography museum. I’d love to rent a bike and cycle around everything the city has to offer for a weekend.

Portugal is also on my list, particularly Lisbon. The city has a hipster reputation thanks to its affordability and creative buzz, in part because of its arty citizens and atmospheric old town. A few years ago, I was travelling through southern Spain and I met a group of backpackers who were heading to southern Portugal: to Faro and Lagos, which are sleepier cities along the coast with beautiful beaches. Portugal is attractive because of its lifestyle and I would like to immerse myself into the way of life there for a couple of months.

没有评论:

发表评论